Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tomorrow

Tomorrow is a big day. Tomorrow, I go back to work.

I am nervous and excited and petrified and horrified and sad and OK all at the same time. More than anything right now, I'm so thankful for how many people have told me how excited they are that I'm going back to teach. I'm living off other people's excitement and encouragement right now.

My brain isn't quite in the "back to work" place yet. Today, my mom said to me, "Let me know how things go tomorrow," and my response was, "Why? What's tomorrow?" I hope I don't forget to go.

2 comments:

  1. You are awesome...and amazing...and wonderful, and taking an incredible step in your life. God will lead you and keep you in His loving arms all day..I hope you had a great day full of love and support! BIG HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. just checking in to see how the transition back to work is going for you. thinking of you

    ReplyDelete