Thursday, October 28, 2010

Six Months

Today is six months since our sweet girl went to be with Jesus. I have a lot of things I could say, but I don't really feel like talking. Instead, I'm posting a video. I watched almost all of the videos of her that we have this morning. I love remembering the sound of her breathing and the little movements she made and the sound of her little squeaks, even if they were seizure induced.

The video is a little out of focus but you still get the overall adorableness.

Lydia from Jen Thompson on Vimeo.


5 comments:

  1. I'm praying for you both today and hoping that you feel God's loving presence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lip-smacking. :o) Thank you so much for sharing the video. Praying for peace and comfort for you today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ache for you, reading your words and seeing your beautiful pictures. Thank you for letting me into your precious girls life story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing your heart (Lydia, precious precious girl. And thank you for posting the pictures of her room and some of her treasured things. I do miss her too - she pops into my thoughts, as do you and Micah, and I miss you also. Can't begin to understand the pain, but your writing leads me into a small glimpse. Bless you, Jen. Thank goodness He's so patient with us and He weeps with us. Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of love, hugs, prayers...She was just the most precious little doll baby Jen. You could see how much she just loved you! Love the little lip smacking and cues <3

    ReplyDelete